CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Event-filled weekend

We have had a busy couple of days filled with Christmas activities. It all started Friday night with a Christmas party for us. Tommy and I got all dressed up and headed to our friend's, Mark and Amy, house for dinner and drinks. I'm not posting any pictures because I didn't start taking pictures until midnight & those don't need to be posted! We had a great time.

Saturday afternoon, we went downtown for a carriage ride. It was 70 degrees yesterday, so a perfect day for a ride. As you can see in the picture, it's more of a non-covered wagon ride.


The kids had a fun time and afterwards, we had to hurry home for Trey's nap and Maddi's rest time so we could go back to the lights parade that night.

Needless to say, I woke Trey up at 5:30 and he was burning up. Took his temperature and it was 102.6. Maddi and Tommy loaded up and went to the parade without us. Trey's temp. stayed from 102 - 103.1 most of the night, so I knew that we wouldn't all be going to Maddi's choir program at church today.

Trey got up and was still at 102, so Maddi and I got ready and headed to church for her program. I took 5 videos, but I thought I'd only torture you with this one. They did such a good job.


They sang 6 songs total and really did a good job. After the program, Maddi and I headed home to check on the boys. I'm happy to say that as of this afternoon, Trey's temperature is back to normal and has stayed that way for almost 5 hours. Hopefully that will be the extent of his sickness and no one else in the house will get it!

Well I spoke too soon! He's back up to 102.3. At least he's not feeling bad (I'm knocking on wood as I type this!).

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope Trey is feeling better! I always freak out when Warner has a high fever like that. Maybe with your second it's not so bad - ? Loved the pictures from the Christmas activities and the video of Maddie singing!