CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Trey 1st haircut (and 2nd!)

Trey had his 1st haircut when we were back in Galesburg over Thanksgiving. He did such a great job. He sat still the whole time.


And here's the finished product. He looks like a little boy now!

So that was Friday. Today (Tuesday) I discovered his 2nd haircut. Madison decided to play hairstylist. This is what I found in the trash can. I don't have a picture of his new do yet, but let's just say he's got quite a few almost bald spots. She got almost all the way to the scalp. I know it will grow, but I was hoping to enjoy his new "look" for more than 4 days! Hopefully I'll get a picture up sometime tomorrow.


The hair in the bottom of the trash can. Just remember, he didn't have that much hair to begin with, so this is a LOT!

1 comments:

Nic said...

ohhhhh, brings back memories! Hope you handled it better than I did. Miss you guys! nic