CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Events from last week

We got a call last Tuesday night that my brother's family was heading to Stillwater from Houston (they still had no power and groceries were hard to come by), so we decided to head to Stillwater to see them. After school on Wednesday, the kids and I loaded up and drove to Oklahoma. Maddi was so excited to see her cousins and play at Grandma's "park".
On Friday afternoon, while Trey was napping, everyone except Trey & I went to play frisbee golf. This is what Madison's face looked like when they got home.

Nothing like grandparents to give your child ice cream right before supper!


Here's Trey showing me his winnings from the slot machine.


Morgan and Trey
Madison, Morgan, Trey & Owen
As of today, my brother is still without power & the estimated date for them to get it back is now Sunday. That will be more than 2 weeks without power. I know they will be ready to get back into the modern world and quit living with camping stuff.

0 comments: