I have a favor for everyone. Please keep my brother and his family in your thoughts and prayers right now. They live in Spring, TX which is on the northern edge of Houston. While they are far enough inland to miss most of the flooding and storm surge, they are still forecasting very high winds (75-100 mph). They decided not to evacuate b/c they are not in a mandatory evacuation area, so they will be home when it hits tonight & tomorrow. Just say a little prayer that they will be ok and they will not have much, if any, damage to their house. I'll let you know how everything turns out after the weekend.
Friday, September 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I am thinking of them and that all is ok. keep me posted. loved the card I got in the mail..... lots of love for my little ones. hugs not drugs.......
Post a Comment