CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

She's at it again!

Ok, so the video shows it all.








She really has no fear. We kept it in a bucket all afternoon and then when we had to let it go, she ran in the house crying and pouted for a while because "I don't want to let the snake go!"

Anyway, please excuse the no pants girl. This is how she prefers to be all day.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I can't believe how she just holds those snakes. I get the "willies" just watching her hold it. Brave little girl.

Anonymous said...

I am puzzled that such a responsible (i joke, remember Meredith's wedding night in the kitchen) set of parents, such as yourselves, would allow your only daughter to scare the living daylights out of family and friends alike. She's a doll! Hope to see you all at Thanksgiving and/or Christmas.

Alyssa Cabrera said...

Just like her auntie.... no pants is the way i like to roll...... hahahaha