I"ve attached a couple of pictures of Trey's burn. They're pretty disgusting, so be prepared. The first picture shows his "club" hand. Our doctor said he looks like a boxer.
The two loving siblings.
The blister is huge. It's about an inch thick.
I feel so bad for him. When the bandage comes off, he just screams. Our doctor gave us the good news that it should ONLY take 10 days to 3 weeks to heal. Isn't there a pill he can take to make it go away?! That should be the next medical miracle discovery. Anyway, he hasn't had to take any pain medication since Sunday night. It doesn't seem to bother him much right now, but the doctor said that would change when the blister pops. I'm not looking forward to that.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Trey's burn pictures
Posted by Warner at 1:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh, poor guy! That is the biggest blister I have ever seen!!! Thinking of you guys! nic
ouch, ouch, double ouch.
Post a Comment