Believe it or not, but my baby girl is 4. She turned 4 yesterday. We actually opened presents on Friday night because we aren't going to be home on Monday. (See next post). She loved all her presents from Grandma & Grandpa & Mommy & Daddy. Grandpa got her a baseball bat, glove, ball & tee. All pink except the tee. She's been out every evening playing with them. She got a bike from us. I can't believe I didn't get any pictures of her on it. I'll have to do that later this week when we get back home. Her party is on Saturday. We're going to the Land of Oz. I'll post pictures this weekend.
Her new baseball glove.
She got a Barbie pet veternarian kit.
Grandma made her this Wizard of Oz quilt. She loves it. She also made a pillowcase with the red slippers. It is now on Maddi's bed. I think she made out pretty well!
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Madison is 4!!!
Posted by Warner at 8:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Madison!!!!
Happy Birthday Maddie!! Where on earth did your mom get that wizard of oz fabric? My sister in law is a w.o.o NUT...even has a dog like Toto named Toto and ruby red slippers tattoo.....so did you get theeeee car?
Post a Comment