Maddi, Trey and I got on the train Sunday night and headed to Galesburg for a quick trip to pick up my new car. We didn't tell Grandma we were coming, so we could surprise her. It worked. We pulled in on Monday afternoon & Maddi went to the door, rang the doorbell & waited for Grandma to answer. Grandma's draw dropped to the floor and she was completely speechless. It was great.
We went to Chuck E Cheese Monday night for Maddi's birthday. Her & Trey both had a great time. Today we headed to the pool with Payton & Hunter. I think most everyone knows that Maddi is somewhat of a daredevil, but here is her latest trick.
Yes, that was her going off the high dive! She has no fear.
Trey had a blue sucker. Love the lips & teeth!
Hunter had flippers and Maddi just couldn't get enough of them.
1 comments:
I was excited to see your pool pics. I was so sad to not be there to complete our threesome. I can't wait to try Alli off the board! Alli will be doing it before Tori I am sure.
Post a Comment