I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We had a great week with all the family. My parents were able to come up to our house the weekend before Christmas and stay until Christmas day. We opened our presents Christmas morning and played for a little while, then packed up the car and headed for Illinois. We spent the next 4 days with Tommy's family and had a great time. Maddi was so excited to see her cousins. It was so much fun to watch them and we had lots of laughs at some of the things they said. I think the best was on Sunday morning as we were getting ready to head back to Kansas. We had to wake Maddi up to get her clothes on and get her in the car. She looked at me and asked, "Mommy, what are you doing to me?" Like I was torturing her or something!
Before church on Christmas Eve.
With Grandma and Grandpa.
I was worried they wouldn't have enough presents to open. I was completely wrong!!!
Trey's first experience with a DVD in the car. His head isn't big enough so we had to put a cloth on his head to keep the headphones on. And yes, believe it or not, he did keep them on.
All the cousins at Grandma's house.
Sledding behind the gator. They had a blast as you can tell from the smiles.
And finally, here's a little video of Maddi. Sorry, it's about 1 1/2 minutes but I had to get her whole concert. She just went into the room, got her music book out and began to play and sing. I wish you could hear her better because when she says baby Jesus, she then starts snoring because he's sleeping in the book. Enjoy.
0 comments:
Post a Comment