Well, if you know Madison very well, then you know she wants to be a doctor, a "diver guy" and loves The Wizard of Oz. Today was a full day because she got to live out all 3! We usually start the day doctoring things. Trey, toys, animals, whatever she can find. Then we were looking for something in the storage room and she found our snorkel gear, so she became a diver guy, as she calls it. I can't believe how well she could walk around in the flippers. This afternoon we were at Target and she saw some "Dorothy" shoes and begged me for them. Since they were clearanced, I obliged. She has worn them since we got home. She was watching The Wizard of Oz w/ her shoes on and came in to tell me that she didn't have a Toto and needed one. I told her to take that up with her dad. She then asked if she could sleep in her shoes. We compromised and put them by her bed. I love watching their imaginations take shape.
Friday, January 11, 2008
A 3-year-old's fascinations
Which way to the beach?
There's no place like home!
Posted by Warner at 6:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment