CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fun at Grandma's house

We went to Oklahoma this past weekend to see my brother Jason, who lives in Cyprus. He had to be in Washington DC for a meeting and was able to come to my parents the weekend before. My other brother, Justin, also got to come up for a couple of days, so it was nice to see the family. We had a great visit and the kids always love to see Grandma and Grandpa. Here are a few pics from the weekend. Thank goodness Justin took pictures or I wouldn't have had any.



Since Maddi loves The Wizard of Oz so much, Grandma and Grandpa decided she needed a Dorothy dress and Toto. Needless to say, this is her new favorite dress and she wants to wear it all the time. When we got home she went over to the dress she had been wearing and told me that it wasn't like Dorothy's and asked me to put it away. Liberal, KS is about 60 miles from us and it is where Dorothy's house is. They also have the Land of Oz so I think we'll be making a trip there soon.



Since Trey has started crawling, he is now everywhere and pulling up on everything. He is so proud of himself. Oh how I long for the days when he wasn't mobile!!!



I still think he'll walk soon. He loves standing and walking with your help.




Boy, Grandpa's ribs are good!!! It's better than having a dog under the table. Let's just say that bone was completely clean when he was done.



This was Maddi's nighttime routine. Sitting in the chair reading her magazine. It seems pretty normal, except the magazine is National Geographic. I guess she's trying to keep up on what's going on around the world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the dorothy dress! she looks so cute in it! I can't believe that movie doesn't scare her at the beginning! Trey is getting so big too! love to you all, em

Sarah and Kieran said...

Oh how cute that dress is and so funny that she seems so engrossed in the National Geographic magazine! Thanks for sharing!

Sarah