CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Barbados

For our 10 year anniversary, Tommy and I headed south to Barbados. We had a great time and I especially enjoyed the lack of cell phone & emails!!!!


The view when you walked out of our room.


Lounging on the beach. I think it's impossible to not have a great time when you have this view and all the drinks you want!



The one sunset we actually saw. The sun sets so early there, that we kept missing it. This is at 5:30.


After dinner.



We got to snorkel at a shipwreck with hundreds of fish. I didn't get pictures of that, but then we headed to the next place to swim with the sea turtles. Here's the one we were up close and personal with. They are so huge, especially when they come swimming up under you.









Our last night there. It started pouring down rain during dinner, so we got soaked walking back to our room. The weather was picture perfect and we had such a relaxing week. I decided that from here on, every anniversary needs to be celebrated this way!






2 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

SO GLAD you guys had a good time!! I wanna go!!! Did April have to hunt you down in another country to share her news?!

Nic said...

Beautiful!!! Looks like it was a perfect trip! Congrats on your 10 years together!!!!