It got cold on Thursday of last week, so I decided to put my snow village up. Madison wanted to help so badly. I told her she could put the snow up after mommy put up all the buildings. She could hardly wait. She kept asking if I had all the buildings up yet until it was time for her to do her part.
Here she is getting the snow and carrying it over to the shelves.
These are the 3 shelves she could reach. Please notice the amount of snow.
Sitting on her step stool getting it just right.
She's so proud of herself!
Of course I had to go back and ration the snow. She used almost all of it on her 3 shelves leaving me none for the other 10 shelves! She was very proud of the job she did and was a little upset when I messed up her work.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Little Helper
Posted by Warner at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment