CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 20, 2008

SeaWorld

So after Maddi was not able to ride anything Monday & barely getting by on Tuesday, I decided it was time to buy some new shoes. On the way to SeaWorld we stopped at Wal-Mart & I bought Maddi some Hannah Montana wedges that have a 2 inch heel. I had researched the SeaWorld rides & found out they also had height requirements, so I wasn't going to let her be disappointed again. Needless to say, they only make this high of shoes in little girls sizes, not toddler, so her shoes were a good 2 sizes too big, but they worked! I was also pleasantly surprised that most of the height minimums at SeaWorld were only if they are riding alone, so she got to do everything she wanted.


Here's a picture of Shamu. I am always in awe when I see the killer whales perform. I told my mom if they would have taken me to SeaWorld when I was little, that I'd probably be a trainer right now!


I rode the Tower of Terror at Hollywood Studios and this was the kiddie version of it. (Notice I'm the only adult). But this one was definitely more my speed!



SeaWorld's version of the teacups. Maddi was giggling and just kept saying, "Faster, faster!"


Riding the Ocean Commotion with Daddy.



We got to get our picture taken with one of the Anheiser-Busch clydsdales and we even got to pet it. They are so soft. I know they are pampered to the fullest!
We enjoyed a great day at SeaWorld & were getting very excited because the next 2 days we were spending at Magic Kingdom which I knew would be Maddi's favorite.

0 comments: