We spent Thursday & Friday at the Magic Kingdom. We tried to split the park in half & do some each day, so we weren't running ragged. We started Thursday in Tomorrowland. We did the Lilo & Stitch ride first which Maddi had to wear her new shoes to get into. Neither of us were impressed. About 1/2 way thru, she said she was ready to go ride something else. Tommy took her on the Buzz Lightyear ride & she loved that. We then got to ride the Astro Orbiter. Trey even got to ride that with us. Poor guy didn't get to do a whole lot. He still seemed to be happy with what he did do. We'll definitely have to come back in a few years so he can have the full experience also.
Maddi & Trey at the entrance of the Magic Kingdom.
After the parade, we headed to Fantasyland. This was definitely the kids' favorite place. We rode everything. Snow White, It's a Small World, Dumbo, Teacups, etc.
Maddi loved it!
Trey riding the teacups with Grandma & Grandpa aka the non-spinning teacup.
Maddi rode with Tommy & I in the teacup that was spinning super fast. As she giggled & kept saying, "faster, faster."
After this, we headed to Big Thunder Mountain. Maddi wore her Hannah Montana shoes so she could ride & she loved it! This was the first of 3 times she rode it over the next 2 days. It was so funny to watch us take her sandals off, change her shoes & watch her shuffle into line in her diva shoes - picture below.

Thursday night, I went back with my brother's family (Justin, Julie & Morgan). We rode all the big kid rides & watched the fireworks. I just love the reflection of the castle in the water in this picture.Friday we went to Adventureland, Frontierland, Toontown & back to Fantasyland.
Maddi, Owen (my nephew) & myself on Dumbo.

Maddi thought the Dumbo bushes were so funny.
Tommy & Maddi on Aladdin's Magic carpets.
Maddi, Owen (my nephew) & myself on Dumbo.
Maddi thought the Dumbo bushes were so funny.
Friday night, Maddi & I headed back to Magic Kingdom for the light parade & to do everything that we wanted to do before we left. It was our girl's night & we had such a good time. We rode Big Thunder Mountain one last time as well as Goofy's barnstormer roller coaster again. She really wanted to go on Splash Mountain again, but they weren't handing out any more fast passes and I wasn't going to stand in line for the 85 min. wait! We stayed until 11 pm and Maddi said she didn't want to go home.
Mickey in the light parade.
We had a great week & it was so much fun just watching Madison light up at everything. She was at the perfect age for a Disney vacation. We'll have to do it again in a few years so Trey can enjoy everything. This trip was definitely more about Madison, but he'll get to have the same experience next time. And hopefully by then, Madison will be tall enough to ride everything without the help of her shoes!!!!
3 comments:
OOHHH im so glad you found the shoes to get Maddi taller. Braden was JUST at 40 inches when we went, so that was a blessing. What a great trip, kudos on splitting the posts by park!! I wholeheartedly agree on the house rental. ONLY way to do it with a big group!! I want to go back soooo bad, this filled that void....for now. Meg
HOW FUN! I'm jealous!! I can't wait to show the girls the pictures in the morning!! nic
I am so jealous. Tori and I had a great time looking at the pictures. Tori says if we go back she would go to all the characters this time since Maddi did. Love the HM shoes! Jen
Post a Comment