Grandma & Grandpa took us to the Railroad Days carnival last night & I loved watching Madison smile. She loved it. This morning she told Grandpa that after he was done painting she wanted to go back to the carnival.
Here we are on the Tilt-A-Whirl. We rode it 4 times. This was her favorite ride, but I'm not sure if it still is after riding the roller coaster.
Maddi, Payton & Hunter going through the ultimate challenge playhouse.
Getting ready for the dragon roller coaster to start.
Action shot. They rode this 3 times.
Video from the roller coaster. They are in the front car.
Riding the wave runners.
We actually got Grandma to ride the Tilt-A-Whirl right before we left. I was glad she didn't throw up on us especially since she had just eaten onion rings.
It was a very fun time. We spent about 3 hours there & Maddi rode everything she could. She wanted to ride the big rides, but I told her she was too little. She said next year she would ride those!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment