Maddi is never going to want to leave Grandma's. We were in the field today and she found snake#2. She named it Elliot-Peanut Butter. Elliot is her rabbit's name (and what she names every animal she finds or sees) and Peanut Butter is Aunt Lyssie's rabbit. She had the best time playing with this one for about an hour. Then she didn't want to let it go, but I made her.
Trey with his cinnamon-sugar face after toast this morning.
It's hard to tell in the picture, but this is his "dirty look". He lowers his head and looks at you with his eyes down. He mainly does it when you try to take his food away!
4 comments:
oh Maddi....I soooo cannot stand snakes and you are way brave to actually PICK ONE UP AND PLAY WITH IT!!!!!
I can't believe she is so willing to PICK UP a snake and PLAY with it. UGH!! She is not a girlie girl huh? WOW!!
Maddi, Maddi, my girls would FREAK! You are a crack up!! I can't wait to show Annelise and Alaina your pictures and video. Looks like you guys are having fun in Galesburg. We were home for a couple of hours on Sat....but it was a quick trip. Wish we could have visited! nic
OMGoodness! You should have called!! Halle would flip!! The first snake scared even ME!!! YAY Maddie
Post a Comment