CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day visit from Grandma & Grandpa Warner

Grandma & Grandpa Warner came to visit us for the Memorial Day weekend. We had a great time just playing outside and going to the zoo.




My two ornery kids. Don't they look guilty of something?


Playing with Elliot.



I'm not sure how Elliot can still see. One kid usually has a finger in her eye! She's so calm and patient with them.



Maddi cruising with Trey.


At the zoo.


Maddi checking out the monkeys.


He's on the loose.


The otters are Maddi's favorite animal at the zoo. It is so hard to get her to leave their exhibit. She just chases them back and forth.


Trey enjoys watching them too. He would just giggle.

Help!! I'm falling off. Maddi is a crazy driver.


I know I just had a posting about the weather out here, but this weekend we had another small hail storm. I use the term small b/c last time we had baseball size hail. This time, only golf ball. Here are a couple of pieces. This is what actually falls from the sky. Luckily this one only lasted about 5 minutes vs. 45 minutes a couple weeks ago. Fortunately, nothing on our house had been fixed yet, so we didn't have any considerable damage.



We had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. We hope everyone else had a great Memorial Day also!

0 comments: