CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I love Sundays!

Sundays are the best at our house because it is the only day that Daddy is home all day and we get to be together as a family for the entire day. The weather has been great here, today it was 90, so we went to the zoo.
Tommy and Trey heading into the zoo.
Tommy and Madison at the bears.
Trey was thinking about crossing the street, but kept checking back before he tried.


Maddi loves to crawl on the animals at the zoo park and this little girl would not let her by. This is her telling me about it. Don't you just love 3 year olds that tattle!!!

1 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

So I am ridiculously slow on the go here but how CUTE are your burp cloths!! The talent that is pouring out of all of my friends! I'm so jealous! Let us know when you start your own website business too! I will certainly place an order! I love the patterns you picked! By the way..I am sure you don't remember this but when you came by my house before you moved you were talking about my fireplace cover and how to do it myself...uuummmmm...STILL can't get the paint to stick...?? I am dumbfounded! Suggestions? What the heck am I doing wrong?! You will have to stop by when you are here again..place is looking so different and the kitchen should be done in July!
By the way...love the pictures! Trey has changed so much!