CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Our Angel Meredith

Meredith went to be with the Lord in heaven this morning. I want to thank everyone who has sent a note, called or just prayed for the family. I ask that you continue to pray for Tommy's Aunt Julie & Uncle Glen, Justin, and Laura & Kevin as they face the hard days, weeks, months and years ahead of them. I urge everyone to go to Meredith's caringbridge site and just read some of the guestbook entries. She is truly an inspiring and amazing woman who has the deepest love for God. I think everyone can learn a lesson from her and her story. Thank you again for keeping us in your prayers.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey guys,
Just wanted you to know that I have went and read all about what an AMAZING woman Meredith was. I know she will be truly missed in your family. We are praying for you all during this time of grieving. Take care!!

Brad and Danielle Mueller

Sarah and Kieran said...

Tommy & Jami,
I started reading her caringbridge site after you mentioned her in a blog entry. I cried and cried about what she was going through and just started realizing how lucky we are in our life and health. I am praying for the entire family as you all grieve. She sounded like a great woman!
love, sarah