CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Meet Elliot!

We're not sure if Elliot is a boy or girl, but we refer to it as her or she. So here are some pictures of her. She is definitely much more settled now. She will hop up to Maddi and Trey and she is not spooked anymore like she was the first couple of days. Maddi just loves her and always wants to be around her. Trey laughs everytime he sees her. We'll see how long until the newness wears off.

2 comments:

Nic said...

I can't believe you got a bunny! He is so cute! Alaina loves looking at the pics!

Danielle said...

Hello Warner Family,

I remembered in the Christmas card that you put something in there about a blog so I found it and came it checked it out. The lids are getting so big. We too have a blog. www.muellerfamily4.blogspot.com Looks like you are all doing well..Take care!
Brad and Danielle Mueller