CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The newest member of the Warner Family

We have a new addition to the Warner family. Believe it or not, we got a bunny. While the kids and I were still in Florida and Tommy was back in Kansas, he was talking to Maddi on the phone and told her she could get a bunny. She's been wanting one for a while. I couldn't believe he actually told her she could. Let me just say that he was watching the NCAA tourney at a bar w/ friends, so I'm not sure he was in a complete lucid state of mind! Anyway, when we got home we went bunny shopping. The local pet store only had one and so we decided to wait until Tuesday when they get their new shipment in. Needless to say, yesterday when we went, they still only had the one bunny so we decided it was meant to be. Madison named her new bunny Elliot (that's what she calls every animal.) We're not sure if Elliot is a girl or boy, but it's very soft and cuddly. I'll attach some pictures once Elliot gets settled in and is a little less scared. The lady told us it would probably take 3-4 days before Elliot starts to get used to his/her new home. I can already tell a big difference from yesterday to today, but it's hard to explain to a 3 year old that we just need to let the bunny relax and get used to us. Stay tuned....

2 comments:

777clarkstreet said...

sounds exciting at the warner house! i think aunt lyssie should've just donated her bunny 'peanut butter' to the cause! miss you

Unknown said...

A bunny! We can't wait to see pictures. Hopefully Elliot will adjust to his new home soon. :)