CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Trey's 1st Birthday

Trey is 1 today and we had his doctor's appointment this morning. Let me just say that 2 weeks ago we went in for an ear infection and he weighed 19.9. This morning, just 2 weeks later, he is now 21.4 lbs. Needless to say, I think the whole milk he is now weaned to is plumping him up! He was 29 3/4 in long and everything looked great. Then he got 3 shots and wasn't happy about that.

We then had Trey's party tonight. I did a sports theme and made cupcakes that were basketballs, baseballs and footballs. Trey's cake was a basketball. He wasn't sure about everyone standing around him singing, but once he figured out he could eat the cake, it was all over.


Not sure about the little fire in front of him.


Maddi helped him blow out the candle and then he put his thumb in the icing.



He kept looking at me to make sure he wasn't in trouble for putting his fingers in the cake.


Once he figured out it was OK, he didn't slow down for a minute.



He got almost all the icing off before he found out there was a cake under there too!


I seem to have gotten a little on my hands.




After he was done, this was the easiest way to hose him down. Notice the lovely orange water.



This was all that was left of his cake and he would've kept eating if we hadn't have made him stop.

Once he got the cake in front of him, he was so serious. He meant business then.
***Oh and for those of you who know my walking schedule for him - I would prefer he didn't walk until we get back from Florida - he took 3 steps by himself tonight. I guess he has his own agenda!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY! WE MISS YOU! LOVE EM

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Trey!! I can't believe you are already a year old!!! Nicole, Ben, A,A, and J