CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend in Galesburg

We took the train to Galesburg this past weekend for 2 big parties. First, on Friday night, a bunch of girls got together for my good friend April's "She's Single Again" party. For those of you who don't know April, she just went through a pretty tough divorce and we thought it would be a good idea to get a bunch of her friends together and take her out for the night. We had 12 at dinner and then went out for drinks. We had a blast and it was great seeing everyone again. Then on Saturday, Maddi's friends Payton and Hunter (April's twins) had their 4th birthday. It was a short weekend, but we had a lot of fun and got to see all of our good friends.



On the train in route to Galesburg.
The gang at dinner.


April, Jenni, and I at the Corner.


Alyssa, Shannon, April, Jenni, myself, Keisa and Amy at the Corner celebrating.


Maddi at Payton and Hunter's birthday.
Look at that swing!

Everyone patiently waiting for cake and ice cream.


We also got to spend a little time with "Aunt Lyssie" on Sunday. We joked that Maddi really just wanted to see Jakob. They had a blast running around the mall (since it was just 3 degrees outside without the wind chill!)

Maddi and Jakob.

Aunt Lyssie and Trey.
My little monkey enjoying his banana.

Maddi feeding Trey. Whose mouth is open wider?

Grandma and the munchkins.

2 comments:

Megan's Munchkins said...

You all looked like you had sooo much fun!! I am sorry that I missed it, next time you all get together, please give me a call!

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

I knew I should have joined the fun!! Hal was home last weekend tho. so it was a no go for me! Glad you guys had fun and love the train sleep car picks!!! I bet that was entertainment!!
fyi...thanks for the well wishes in regards to baby.

Alison