CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pacifier update

Today marks the official one week mark with no paci. For all the experts that say it will be bad for 2-3 days, I have news for them. Nighttime is just fine, it's nap time that is horrible. And when I say horrible, I don't think that fully describes it. Trey finally took a nap on Friday for 3 hours. That was his first real nap of the week. He has just been in his room for 2-3 hours screaming and crying instead of sleeping. Yesterday he took a nap for a couple of hours but it only comes after 30 minutes of full out screaming and kicking. Then he wakes up after an hour and screams again. He does go back to sleep after I go in and soothe him for a little bit. Hopefully this doesn't become a habit. My mom is keeping the kids for a week starting on Tuesday. I hope he is OK for her and I'm starting to think maybe I should have started weaning him this week, so I didn't have to deal with this!!!!! Just kidding mom! Hopefully my next update will be that everything is back to normal and there is no permanent damage from taking my baby's first love away from him!

1 comments:

Nic said...

Okay...I am learning from you and in this stage of my life I CAN NOT lose naptime. Jonah is going to be the kid in Kindergarten that wants his passy for quite time. Oh well! Good Luck....hope things get better soon!