Tommy decided on Sunday that Trey didn't need his pacifier anymore. I went along with it, but here we are in day 2 and I'm wondering why I agreed. The dad's have it so easy. They don't have to be here at nap time to hear the constant screaming, crying and begging for "paci". Everyone said give it a few days, but I'm wondering if I will make it!!!! Hopefully by the end of the week, paci will be gone and I won't have to worry about it. This is definitely worse than letting them cry it out to sleep at night! I hope to have an update in a few days telling about our successful end of pacifier use. Stay tuned........
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh....we need to do it too....but I don't know if I have it in me yet. I weaned Alaina right at two years. I don't know why I can't do it this time. Maybe b/c he sleeps so well and I don't want that to change.
Tommy....next time you decide to make another big move with the kids you need to take off the next three days to deal with the aftermath. On a Sunday....that was a cruddy move!
Hang in there Jami! nic
Ok, so a lady just gave some advice about getting rid of the paci at my SIL baby shower last weekend. She said tie it to a door handle (it's still available to them) and she said you will notice they spend less and less time with the door, HA!! With both my girls, I snipped the end off, they discovered it didn't work right. That was it. GOOD LUCK!!
you.can.do.it!!! Anyone who ran in the Illinois humidity can ride the w/d wave!!
need an update!
Post a Comment