So when we planned our trip back to Illinois, the 2 things Maddi wanted to do was 1) Go to Chuck E. Cheese and 2) Go to the Railroad Days carnival. We managed to squeeze both of those in.
The only picture I got at Chuck E. Cheese. Riding the virtual roller coaster.
On Friday night, we headed to the carnival.
Trey prefers to wear his glasses upside down. He thinks this is how they are supposed to go.
Grandpa and Trey at the carnival.
Mommy & Madison on the Sizzler. I was so disappointed that there wasn't a Tilt-a-Whirl this year. That is my favorite & Maddi loves it too. Maybe next year.
Action shots didn't turn out very well, but here is the first ride on the dragon roller coaster. I stress first because they rode it 8 times! Trey wanted in the back because it whipped them around more. He would get off and walk right back to the entrance to go again.
Trey, Payton, Finley, Hunter & Madison all squeezed in with Maddi at the wheel!
The dragon roller coaster again.
Say cheese Trey.
Closest thing they had to the Tilt-a-Whirl. Just the kiddie version.
Riding the wave runners.
The boys look a little more excited than the girls.
Riding the Choo Choo.
Riding the roller coaster one last time.
I really didn't think Trey would do it considering he doesn't really even like the slide at the park. I walked him up and he came down with Payton. He immediately started back up the stairs and did it 3 times. He kept telling me, "More Mommy!" He's getting braver every day.
We had a great time at the carnival. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa. Can't wait until next year!
0 comments:
Post a Comment