VBS was last week and the kids had a great time. Our theme was Son Rock Kids Camp and everything was a camping theme. I taught the 4 year old class this year so I could see what Maddi's was doing. I have always respected teachers, but I now believe they should be the highest paid profession! It was exhausting and I only had the kids for about 1 1/2 hours a day!
This is how Trey says cheese for the camera. I have lots of pictures of him looking like this.
Maddi showing off her blue tongue after eating her Icee pop.
There were around 215 kids in VBS this year. This is at the program Thursday night and I think only about 1/2 the kids were there!
Madison is on the front row in the lime green dress. Trey is on the right when I pan over in the white t-shirt.
Trey's not quite in beat, but he tries to do the actions!
Check out his moves. He's available to teach lessons if anyone wants moves like that!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment