CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Trey 2 year pics & family pics

So I finally decided to update my blog since I'm back from my 2 week vacation in Florida. I couldn't find any reasons to put it off any longer so here goes. We went to Wichita on Sunday before we left for Florida to get Trey's 2 year pictures and a new family picture taken. I had no plans to get any of Madison and, of course, her's were the cutest. Trey did not want to cooperate, so the ones you see are the ONLY ones he is smiling in. I guess it makes my decision easier at the end! Oh, and of course, the day I scheduled the appointment, he woke from nap with scratches on his forehead! It never fails.


































1 comments:

Nic said...

Alaina's comment, "Maddi's growing up!"