Trey turned 2 on Saturday and we had a great birthday party and lots of fun. We started out by doing his hand print. The next few pictures were taken by Maddi, so pardon the blurriness on some of them!

Climbing up to get my hand dirty!

Here I go.

Getting my hand print done. Hey Maddi, you cut off my head!

The finished product (after about 15 attempts!!)

Here is Trey's birthday cake. He is in love with trains, so we thought a Thomas party would be fitting.

Trey with his friends Nick, Maddi, Piper, Timothy and Abby. Let's eat the cake!

I'm so excited!

Like my new color of lipstick?

Do I get to eat the whole thing at once?!

He only got a little bit on himself!

Oh a choo choo. Let's get it out now!

Teaching Abby how to fly the airplane.
It was a great party and the kids had such a good time. Thanks everyone for the gifts!!!!
And finally.....
...somone is ready for the beach! Only 2 more weeks. We can't wait.
2 comments:
I can't wait for the beach either, Maddi! Loved the pictures from Trey's party. Looking forward to seeing you all in Florida.
Post a Comment