CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Last day of School & Graduation

Monday was Madison's last day of school with her graduation program that night. She was very sad that she wasn't going to continue going to school through the summer. Hopefully she'll stay that way as she gets older!

Here she is getting ready to go to her last day of school.


This is her best friend Allie. They live about 6 houses down & it was great to carpool this year. We're very sad that they won't be in the same class next year. We are keeping Maddi in preschool again since her birthday is in August. I decided I would rather her be the oldest instead of the youngest in her class. After much thought & second-guessing, I am very comfortable with my decision now. Especially after talking to many teachers about the situation. I didn't have one tell me it would be better to send her so young, so that helped seal the deal.

Monday evening was their graduation. They were all so cute in their caps and gowns.

Here's Maddi entering and waving as soon as she saw us.


Her class on stage singing their songs. She caught sight of Trey after she got on stage & kept saying, "Trey, Hi Trey. Hi Trey."


They had to tell their name and what they wanted to be when they grow up. Maddi said, "My name is Maddi Warner (long pause) Lei. (She wanted to get her middle name in there but forgot it at first!) When I grow up I want to be a dentist." She has a list of things she wants to be and it usually goes like this: dentist, doctor, chef, train driver, diver guy, animal doctor. I guess she just went with the first one. After Maddi went, another little girl said she wanted to be a pet doctor. Maddi threw her hands in the air and said, "That's what I want to be!" I guess she got 2 in!

She called these her movie star glasses. They sang a song where they all put them on at the end.

Receiving her diploma.


Madison and Trey after the ceremony.


Maddi and Allie.


This is her teacher, Miss Janine. This is the best thing about getting to go back to preschool. She gets one more year with Miss Janine who she absolutely loves. She is a great teacher and we look forward to spending another year with her.






1 comments:

jord,ali,hal,kam and grae too! said...

Maddie at least has high expectations for her career goals! Halle's usually consist of be a nail lady or drive and ice cream truck!! :-)